The Tissue industry is constantly challenged by consumer demand for softer, more absorbent, or stronger products, while at the same time the market requires competitive pricing.
Balancing these demands and translating them into machine performance and productivity requires a partner with comprehensive process knowledge.
Mark has specialists in forming, creping, drying, and converting, and offers solutions to meet the tissue industry's productivity and quality challenges.
With frequent innovations in its product line, Mark has:
- Chip Removal
- Flocculants and Coagulants
- Bleaches and Tinting
- Dry Resistance Agents
- 1st and 2nd Generation Moisture Resistance Agents, and Temporary Moisture
- Retention and Drainage Auxiliaries
- Deposit Control Additives
- Chemical Cleaning Agents (Boilout)
- Yankee Coating
- Conversion Adhesives